Sunday, December 2, 2012

Hmmm... Over a year later...

 
 
My oh my, it's been a long time since I have been on this blogger thing. I didn't even recognize how to do anything on it! I don't blog much because, well, I have facebook. I can tell everyone the important things in a more instant satisfactory way... Not to mention instagram and PINTEREST! (Obsessed)

So I guess what I need to do is figure out what I want this blog to be

Well to catch up, even though the only one who ever looks at this is my sister...
Troy and I will be celebrating 4 years married in 3 days! It seems like it should be much longer than that. ha ha. Troy is still working at the pipe plant and I started work at a salon/barber shop 6 months ago. My first steady job in 4 years. I love it! Since all the kids are in full day school there is no reason to stay home anymore. I just work about 15 hrs a week while the kids are in school and some saturdays. It has been like a breath of fresh air being back in the industry I love. I am so grateful that my manager was able to work with my home schedule. I am also grateful that my husband supports me in my decision to work. I know he would rather me be at home especailly on those Saturdays but he recognizes my need to contribute financailly and get out of the house.


I still do my couponing, I don't think I will ever stop. I just can't see paying those insane prices especailly for a family our size! i don't do it nearly as much as I used to. Instead of twice a week or more I go twice a month, one store. I do have to make a couple quick trips here or there in between but I just don't have the time to devote to it extreeme anymore. But I do save at least $100 on my bi-monthly trips so It is still worth it!

Liz has turned 17 and will hopefully graduate highschool this May. One year early. She has been working so hard I know she can do it. She is also on her high school dance team, she does so well I would have never known her talent if it werent for her deciding to try out. She also enjoys her photography classes. She is growing up to be one amazing lady.


Nate is 11 and just begun the Jr. Rifle club with Liz here in our town. He is very excited about this and can't wait for the days that he goes. He still struggles in school but has made some improvements and I can't wait to see what else he can accomplish. He loves basketball, asking a zillion questions.


Trevor is 8 and is still just a small little mini-Troy. He is enjoying going to Scouts and is just a little comedian. He and Ry live with their mom during the week (They moved back in state!!) and spend alot of time with us at our house. They love coming over and we love to have them here. We just wish it was full-time. He loves playing with Legos and has quite the creative imagination.


Aiden is also 8 and was baptised into the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints last month. This was a very amazing experience for him and all of his family to witness. His Great Grandpa Sly baptised him and this was beyond specail. Aiden also loves going to Scouts with Trevor. Him and the youngest three are either best of friends or worst of enemies. I just love to watch them play! He is excelling in school and is also obsessed with Legos


Ryleigh is 7 and is constantly attached at my hip! She always wants to help me with dinner and stands there and watches everything I do. When I get ready for the day she is right there with me watching me put on make up asking if she can wear some (sometimes she can) Even when I read a book and sip tea, she reads and sips along with me. I can't believe the time that has gone by! She was practically a baby when I met her, well, she was 3 but this sweet girl is growing too fast!





 





No comments: